By following these simple steps, you too can be part of the DeFi revolution that this project will bring.
How to buy FMA
- An Uniswap tab will be opened, click on I understand, and continue.
- Now make sure Metamask is connected to Uniswap with some ETH.
- If you are not connected. Click on connect wallet and select the direction you will, connect, and click “Next”.
- Now your Metamask wallet is connected to Uniswap.
- Now, enter the ETH amount you want to swap to FMA. Then, delete the decimals of the FMA amount and click on SWAP.
- Confirm swap, and now edit gas fee (put high gas fee), wait for confirmation to receive FMA. Now you can STAKE your FMA and earn passive income.
- To see your balance in Metamask wallet: click on add token and copy the contract address of FMA (0x0f8794f66C7170c4f9163a8498371A747114f6C4).
Now you can stake your FMA tokens and earn passive rewards!
How to buy FLAP
As we have already communicated, we have migrated the FLAP liquidity from Ethereum Mainnet to Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
- Finally, add the FLAP contract to see the balance in your wallet (0x5c6a58d670483e1211b131f0a6501849c77a77d5)
- FLAP liquidity is now available on your Metamask wallet:
Now that you have your FMA, it is time to put them in STAKE and get part of the 2% burnt tokens like passive income.
On the other hand, the BSC provides FLAPP the possibility of making purchases and sales regardless of the fee price (more than x10 cheaper fees than Ehereum Mainnet). Bridge your ERC20 FLAP tokens to the BSC now!
Our next step is the Inverse Lending platform… You still have time to catch the train called Flama before it departs, the revolution of the DeFi is us!
If you have any questions, please contact https://t.me/Marc_Rod