Binance Smart Chain is best described as a blockchain that runs in parallel to the Binance Chain. Unlike Binance Chain, BSC boasts smart contract functionality and compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
The first step to move the FLAP ERC20 token into FLAP BEP20 is to register this new blockchain.
In case you use Metamask, Binance Smart Chain should be set up. This is easy to do and easy to change between networks using the button near the top of the app.
Following these easy steps, your Metamask wallet will be connected to Binance Smart Chain. However, if you use Trust wallet or another one, you can feel free to check this link to learn how to do it.
BSC on Metamask:
- Click the network selection button near the top of the app.
- Click on “Custom RPC” if you have not previously added the BSC Mainnet information.
- Enter in the BSC Mainnet details as follows:
- Network Name: BSC Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.org/
- Chain ID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com/
- Then press “Save”
- As a result, the Metamask Wallet will now show Binance Smart Chain to be able to quickly change between networks conveniently.
If you have any questions, please contact https://t.me/Marc_Rod